Need for an Air Purifier
The quality of air we inhale has a direct impact on our health. But the air around us is seldom pure. It often includes dangerous substances such as:
- Microbes: Germs, viruses, bacteria and mold spores.
- Odors: From cigarette smoke, cooking and pets.
- Gases and chemical fumes: Chemical fumes from wall paint, formaldehyde, nail treatment products etc.
- Particulates: Allergens, dust, dust mites, pollen, particles in smoke.
All these suspended substances make the air unhealthy and put health to great risk. Therefore, we need an air purifier to eliminate these impurities and purify the air that we breathe.
The exceptional power of Kent Ozone Technology Kent Ozone Air purifiers produce ozone gas, a highly reactive oxidant with the exceptional power to kill bacteria, viruses and harmful germs present in air.
- Produces ozone gas, an environment friendly oxidant, which is sprayed quietly and effectively through a fan.
- Eradicates bacteria, viruses and harmful germs without leaving any remnants.
- Neutralizes state and foul odor rapidly and supplies fresh air.
- 3 mode selector to suit different requirements.
- Extremely silent operation.
- Available in 2 models – wall Mounting TY-500(Remote included) and desktop style TY-100B
- Disinfects : Kills bacteria, viruses and harmful germs. Cleans air and inhabits bacterial growth.
- Healthy : Oxidizes and disinfects chemicals/gases/cigarette fumes from the air.
- Deodorizes : Effectively removes foul odor emanating from restrooms and bathrooms.
- Purifies : Rapidly neutralizes stale odor and leaves a pleasant fragrance in room.
- Voltage : DC - 12V
- Rated Power Dissipation : 9.6Watt
- Ozone Output : 150 mg/h
- Air Flow : 2.8 km/h
- Dimensions : L400 x W100 x H200 (mm)
- Weight : 1380g
- Operating Temperature : 0 degree celsius - 40 degree celsius
- Accessory : Remote