Bajaj Asha Solar LED Emergency Light (Color May Vary)
- Number of LED: 24
- Battery: 3.6 volts with 2200ma Li-ion battery
- Discharge duration with intermittent use, 7-9 hours on low, 5-7 hours on medium and 4-5 hours on high use
- Recharge Time: 10-12 hours
- Superior build from ABS plastic and 360 degree light output
- Uses 24 LED of 2700 mcd each
- High quality solar panel of 3 watts to gain charge in cloudy weather
- Lithium Ion battery can be recharged up to 1000 times
- Built-in overcharge and undercharge protection
- Charging and discharging indicator
1 in stock
Portable Lighting with Solar Powered Battery
Conserve electricity with the Bajaj Asha solar LED emergency light. This home appliance uses solar energy to charge and recharge itself and throws out powerful light. Made out of ABS plastic that is known for its light weight and durability, you can carry this solar LED emergency light around the house with its easy grip handle. The circular and transparent exterior of this device throws light 360degrees, illuminating the entire seating area. You can use this solar emergency light at home, shops, offices, while you are studying or even take it outdoors on camping trips.
Strong Battery Performance
The Bajaj solar LED emergency light uses a 3watt solar panel that takes a minimum amount of 10-12 hours to charge, after which it works for up to 20-24 hours. Within the transparent exterior, this Bajaj emergency light has 24 LED lights with a battery output of 3.6V. You can charge its 2200mA Li-ion battery up to 1000 times. To prevent damage, this Bajaj LED emergency light comes with an overcharge and undercharge protector. It also features a discharging and charging indicator for added convenience. The superior quality of the solar panel lets it charge even in cloudy and dark weather.
- Brand: Bajaj
- Solar powered: Yes
- Material: ABS plastic
- Colour: Yellow
- Number of LEDs: 24
- Recharge time: 10-12 hours
- Battery rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Battery: 3.6V
- Battery capacity: 2200mAh
- Solar power supply: 3W
- Additional features: Indicator light, undercharge and overcharge protection
From the Manufacturer
The Bajaj Asha Solar LED Emergency Light brings together old and new technology, with its oil lantern design. and use of a combination of solar and LED technology. A product that needs almost no maintenance, unlike a rechargeable or battery-powered light source, this emergency light can make power cuts a little less annoying.
Using a renewable source of energy from the sun, this emergency light can be used when you do not have easy access to a source of electricity or replaceable batteries. The transparent exterior lets the light fall all around the emergency light, making the most of the emergency lights lantern-like design.
The discharge duration of this emergency light, when used intermittently is, 4 to 5 hours on high use, 5 to 7 hours on medium use, and 7 to 9 hours on low use. LEDs are the lights of the future, so don’t get left behind and get yourself this Bajaj Asha Solar LED Emergency Light.
- Has 24 LEDs with are each 2700 mcd.
- Is a 2200mA Li-ion battery which works on 3.6 volts.
- Is made of sturdy ABS plastic, and has a 360-degree light output.
- Has a 3 month warranty.
- Is available in a vibrant yellow colour.
LED GLOW ASHA
Color May Vary