Fellowes Saturn 3i A4 Laminator
- Fast InstaHeat technology means it is ready to laminate in just 60 seconds
- Jam free when used with Fellowes branded pouches, the release lever allows you to re-align misfeed documents
- Laminates pouches up to 125 micron thickness, includes 10 piece starter pack
- Sleep mode activates after 30 minutes of inactivity, reducing energy consumption
- Maximum laminating speed of 30 cm/minutes
Out of stock
Choosing the Right Laminator
When choosing a laminator consider how often it will be used and the size and thickness of document you want to laminate.
The thicker the pouches accepted, the more versatile the machine and the more applications for which it can be used.
The Fellowes Saturn 3i is a high performance, small office A3 laminator. Suitable for use with 125 micron pouches to give a perfect finish to social notices, important documents and work projects. After a fast sixty-second heat-up time, a green light and beep indicates that your Saturn is ready to go and it is capable of laminating one A3 sheet per minute. Knowing that sheets are sometimes accidentally entered at an angle, we built in a manual release lever that opens the rollers, allowing you to re-centre those misfed pages and prevent a jam.
The manual release lever ensures your laminator does not jam when using Fellowes branded pouches, relieving the number one laminating frustration.
Built for convenience, the Saturn 3i is ready for use in as little as 60 seconds from switching it on.
Auto Shut Off
This feature automatically powers down the machine after 30 minutes of inactivity, reducing its energy consumption.
The Saturn comes with a 10 document starter pack including samples of the Fellowes pouches that give a superior finish to your laminated work.